With great pleasure we would like to present you our one-of-a-kind online course, Introduction to Law Enforcement English. This unique course deals with the basic words, expressions and grammar that are needed to understand elementary texts of law enforcement. Its aim is to help you practice these phrases at your own pace and to teach the basic grammar with you.
Even if you are a more advanced student of English, you can make use of the vocabulary bank of this course. If you enroll, you will get:
- 140+ words and phrases, specially tailored for law enforcement use, including major crimes, and connecting phrases
- grammar parts that cover: imperative, there is / there are
- reading exercises with vocabulary practice
- learn and exercise new words with the course's implementation with Quizlet
- a graded, final test
- a vocabulary bank
- any further course update is included
We don't teach the profession, but the special vocabulary that might come with it, and so, this course makes use of the basic words and expressions. In this way it is very convenient for starters as well.
Thank you so much for learning with us and supporting Law Enforcement English. With your contribution we are able to maintain and improve our quality in teaching, and we do our very best to create high-quality online courses in the future.