Learners of English now have the chance to learn or revise grammar and boost your vocabulary with special words and expressions from policing, profiling, cybercrime and other crime-related fields.
As you might know, we have been preparing and designing two courses for the upcoming spring and summer: our ‘Organized Crime‘ course is now being beta-tested and hopefully will have its start as of June 1. In this course on organized crime, you will get familiarized with the different types of organized crimes, crime vocabulary and grammar points alongside with some of the tenses. We understand that most of you might come from the field of law enforcement, and we would like to ensure you that while we 100% protect your data, this course is hosted on Schoology platform, so be advised to use nicknames if you wish.
The other course is the long-awaited course on American Serial Killers, which focuses on the basics of profiling, classification of serial killers, modal verbs, and tenses.
What do you benefit from these courses?
- The 4-week / 5-week courses will get you an overview of tenses you are likely to use in your work
- The vocabulary of THB, human smuggling, cybercrime, drugs, profiling and serial killings will be covered
- An instructor will monitor and check your questions and assignments. Should you have any questions, you can contact him through messages in Schoology.
- There are forums for your questions – let it be professional, or questions about grammar.
How much does it cost?
Both courses cost 19.95 EUR as an introductory price.
How to apply?
- Send us an e-mail to instructor _at_ lawenforcementenglish.com.
- Tell us which course you are interested in.
- Wait for our reply and as soon as we receive your payment, we will send you the code of your course.